I’ve been struggling a lot lately with the direction my life is supposed to take. How can I create a career that I don’t want to retire from and have the most availability for my children.
I’m frozen now knowing what direction to step into.
Do I continue working in mental health as a nurse
Do I go back to university so I can teach at the college/university level.
I really need my angels and spirit to offer me clear direction”
It’s such a great question and I think so relevant to so many people, which is why I decided to create a BLOG this week to answer it properly. If you’re reading this, there’s no coincidence. It’s because there’s something here that you need.
How can I get clarity when I’m so frozen in place?
When I ask to be shown intuitively what’s going…
So when I tap into your energy and ask creator what’s going on…
I see you bent into a ball sitting in the dark. It’s like you’ve been sitting there for so long, you don’t know how to get out.
There’s a little bit of light, but you’re struggling to let yourself explore go towards it. You’re thinking …
… I’m afraid of getting it wrong.
… There’s no point.
… Nothing is going to change.
Depression is rampid.
When I ask creator what you need to know, I see the sign for breathe.“YOu need to breathe and reconnect to your spirit.”
This is about feeling better. Before you can get clarity, you need to feel better.
How can you feel better?
There’s resistance to feeling better. If you feel better, you think that you won’t change your life. It’s actually the opposite of it. I know it’s counter intuitive. It’s like when you go down a river and you don’t lean into a rock/hole, you get trashed. If you lean in, you get through it faster.
Here’s what you do now:
- Decide right now you’re going to lean into this feeling and explore it. You can make a declaration in your journal to do so. For example, “Okay. I’m frozen. I don’t know what to do. Right now, I’m just going to let myself explore that.”
- Feel your feelings. There’s lots of ways to do this, but the way I like the most is to breathe, scan your body and acknowledge. When you do find the feeling, write it down, “I feel …”. Keep doing this even for at least five-minutes. If you’re frozen, write down, “I feel frozen.” The feelings will change and evolve as you acknowledge them.
- When you’re done with the previous step, what do these feelings mean? Acknowledge the story behind it and make it extreme. For example: It means that I’m stuck forever and I’ll never have the impact I came to this planet to make. Find the humor in it. You want to see that it’s just a story and it’s entirely ridiculous. Why? It’s the story that stops you from taking action. It’s the story that stops you from moving forward.
- Do you want to keep believing that story? What’s a new story you could tell yourself. For example: I’m growing and I’m expending. This is my inner being wanting me to bounce more. I’ll figure this out. Lots of other people have. I’ve come along way. I’m so curious to know where it will take me and I love being guided. I’m so excited to spend more time with my kids and family. The universe will show me the way. They are everything to me. They are my purpose. That’s why I’m going through this.
Do it and check it to see how you feel?
Once you feel better, I ask creator what you need. I see you getting out of the dark hole you’ve been in. I see the number 10. Once you feel better, shelve the problem for 10 days.
In 10 days, you’ll be able to ask, “What’s my next best step?” and the answer will be 1000% clear.
Let me know in the comments.
It’s time for another Intuitive Monday. It’s honestly my favorite day of the week.
When I ask God what you need to know, I see you the word “connection”.
You’re standing in a circle, but the energy is flowing through you. You are feeling disconnected. When you do that, you get stuck in fear and lack. If you’re not careful, it’s a spiralle downward.
It’s time to shift your energy.
Connection starts with you and when you reconnect to your truth, you’ll be back on your way to being of service and living your purpose.
Here’s a quick exercise to help you do this:
- Where are you feeling disconnected? Life, business, clients, offers, money, relationship? Just pick one area. Maybe you’re just feeling disconnected from yourself and you’re wanting to reconnect.
- Take a sheet of paper and write down a statement that connects you to this thing that makes you feel disconnected. “I feel disconnected from ABC.”
- Touch the paper and feel the connection. Touch and release. For 10-minutes. Just feel what it feels like and let go. Repeat the process.
- Journal about your experience and any ah-ha’s that you’ve had. What’s it like to be in connection? What thoughts do I have when I’m connection? What do I feel?
- Choose to feel connection. Repeat the following allowing, I want to feel connected to ABC. I choose to feel ABC. I have ABC. I am ABC.” Once you get there, feel your heart and let the connection sink in.
Try it and let me know how it goes –
I’m looking to fill 3 more spots in my 6-months 1-1 coaching/healing program.
It all boils down to one thing – releasing resistance!!!
Okay two things.. managing your mindset. ;)
If you’re ready to clear the shit tonne of resistance that you face daily as an entrepreneur (it’s a real thing) and move the needle, book a complimentary call with me and let’s chat.
Not sure it’s right for you? What will energy healing look like? How will this help you? That’s just resistance. So choose right now to let go it and book your call.
This week I decided to create a new episode of Tap Into the Universe and talk about the million dollar question…
How to believe in yourself when you’ve lost confidence?
If you’re a mission driven entrepreneur, you’re doing this work because there’s within you that just says this is your path. It’s not always easy, but you’re determined to make it work.
I am the same as you.
As a healer, I get to work with helping entrepreneurs find their confidence & voice so that they can have the impact that they came here to make, make more money all creating a life they love.
I believe that the answers are within you and are provided to you by infinite intelligence.
But you can’t access if you don’t believe anymore …
Do you still believe?
I’m not talking about hope hope or even logic. I know you know that you can eventually figure this out. I know you have some hope and you can logically see that it’s possible. I’m talking about what’s really in your heart? For me, this sounded like: Something is wrong with me, marketing never works. I’d stopped believing was possible and I’d stepped into entrepreneurial hell.
Know what I mean?
So I’m going to tap into the energy of creation and see what it wants us to know. If you’re reading this, it’s because there’s something in this that you need to know.
The vision that I am shown is one of you in a whirl pool and the plug has been taking down at the bottom. You’re going with the current, but you have no control your actions.
What this means ..
The reason you’ve stopped believing in yourself is that you believe you no longer have any control. It’s all bigger than you and you can’t do anything about it.
The truth is that you are a CREATOR …
You have potential to create anything. You wouldn’t have a dream otherwise.
You’re trying to make the flow go the other way. STOP. As soon as you stop pushing against it, the water will stop and most likely drain out.
So here’s what you do now…
Just be. Stop trying to change things. Feel where you are and allow it to be without judgement.
It won’t take long before you can breathe again. As soon as you do, you will be receiving inspired action and you’ll start to flow again.
Sometimes this takes a few seconds and sometimes it takes a few days.
Your mantra for this week,
“It’s all good. It will all sort itself out. I don’t have to fight it. It just is.”
Practice it whenever you feel like everything is going haywire and you’ve stopped believing.
What this all means is this …
At the end of the day, believing in yourself is a choice. That is within your control. Trust that you will know how to it out. Trust that the Universe wants you to succeed.
To be clear here, I’m not telling that it’s easy. It’s a practice. TRUST is a choice. Most of the time, healing is required for you to this. You also need to work on your mindset.
That’s what I help my clients do.
It gets you in alignment so your actions can work. Without that alignment, no amount of business strategy & tactic will ever allow you to succeed at the level you’re capable of.
If you’re ready to stop feeling like you’re drowning and you’re ready to get back in the flow of receiving, join me for a break through call.
Click the following to apply ==>
Calls are extremely limited over the next few days, so if you want one, grab one.
Don’t trust your gut …
I remember like it was yesterday…
For three days, I’d been inspired to update my webinar funnel and when I finally pushed PLAY on the Facebook ads, I was sure this was my path to SUCCESS. I had visions of clients & money rolling in. I was sure this was my way to a break through.
And then, something funny happened.
My gut started screaming, “THIS WILL NEVER WORK!!!! TURN OFF THE ADS!”
I believe in listening to my intuition, so boy was I confused about to do.
Was this just fear? Was it my ego driving it? Was it divine inspiration?
I lasted about three days before I caved and turned the whole thing off. It turned out it was just my EGO trying to keep me safe.
And that’s why you should never listen to your gut …
Well not until you’ve dropped into your heart and check where it’s coming from.
If the thought comes from your head and you’re sitting in stress, struggle, lack, anxiety, fear then this “gut” feeling is your EGO trying to keep you safe and you shouldn’t listen.
If the thought comes from your heart & inner being, it’s divine guidance and YOU should most definitely act on it.
I realize that it’s not always easy to know which is why, which is why I created a meditation called, “Go Up & Ask God,” as part of Unlock the Money Box.
I’m making it available for the next few days so that you too can learn to tap into YOUR intuition guidance and become the Goddess Rising you truly are.
Click here to have a listen …
You have all the answers within you, this will help you tap into that.
You’ve got this Goddess Rising
“I have identified all my fears and blocks that are preventing me from building and expanding my successful business. I had a lot of shame about not being in a better financial place in my life. I feel like I’m repelling my ability to consistently attract clients, even though I know that I’m really good at my work.
I’ve had moderate success with my online business. Comes and goes. I’m working through deep-seated fear, unworthiness and self-doubt.Have done tons of programs and read tons of books. Trying to visualize and shift my vibration but then I get even more frustrated that I don’t seem to ever break through and I find myself back in struggle.
How can I break through to the confidence I need to succeed at my goal of $10k a month,”
It’s such a great question and I think so relevant to so many people, which is why I decided to take a few emails to answer it properly.How can I break through the confidence I need to succeed at my goal o $10K a month?
When I ask to be shown intuitively what’s going…
I see you standing in a desert surrounded by mountains. You’ve got a little bit of water, but you’re almost out. You’ve already tried several paths, but each time you get to the top of a mountain you realize that you’re not “there” yet and that there are more mountains to come. Sometimes you back track, sometimes you stay put.
Without knowing you, I’m guessing that you’ve lost faith. Oh you want to believe in your business, but the struggle has been REAL and you’re filled with doubt. Can I really do this? Is this even possible? Am I dreaming in color?
All of that is normal.
Doubt will never go away.
And that doesn’t mean you can’t believe in yourself and keep going.
In fact, if you don’t believe in yourself, nothing you do will EVER work out. You will just stay stuck in old patterns & beliefs. You’ll keep climbing mountains until you’re exhausted for the rest of your life with barely enough water to sustain you.
Here’s how you get started believing in yourself again …
- “STOP” trying so hard. Don’t clear more blocks. Don’t take more action. Do something that raises your spirits instead. This could take an hour, a day, or even a week. Do it without judgement until you feel good.
- Feel your feelings without judging them. Make a list of everything you’re thinking & feeling about your business. Why are you ashamed? What have you done wrong? Then go through and find the gift in everyone of those experiences. The GIFT is there, it’s always there. Find gratitude for those experiences.
- Start building your confidence by creating a list of wins every day. Review/add/modify every night before you go to sleep to sleep. It can be as small as I made a sales call or as big as I reached my first million dollars. The more wins you have, the more confidence you will get.
You are the Goddess Rising and it’s your 1000% birth right to believe in yourself. Claim it!!!
That’s the first step to getting your confidence and reaching your $10K month. I’ll be back tomorrow to talk about the next steps.
You don’t have to do this alone.
I want to help, which is why I created the GET ON THE FAST TRACK.
It’s a 6-week training designed to help you find your confidence, create a clear path to your goals all while letting of the struggle.
We start May 30th.
Clear the link the get all the details and save your seat:
By the end of the six weeks, you’ll have your confidence back, you’ll know how to sustain it and have a clear path to the next step. You’ll learn the right way to clear your “blocks” (more on that later).
Have you had so many failures in your business that it’s zapped your self-esteem and confidence? Like maybe you want to quit because of it.
So today I thought I’d share with you a few steps as to how to get your confidence back so you can do what you need to do to do what you need to do to have a bigger impact & get paid what you’re worth.
First things first …
If you’re in a place of darkness, i get it. I’ve been there and so has every entrepreneur on the planet.Last December I was depressed and on the edge of quitting. I seriously thought about quitting because getting a six-figure job would be just so much easier than building a six-figure business. I even started to look for a job.
I had lost all hope that “this” dream would ever work.
Then I reached out and asked for help and I found myself actually making progress. My message got clearer. I got excited about my business. I found my confidence & voice. I stopped letting fear get the better of me.
I just kept taking one step in front of the other.
What I can tell you is that confidence isn’t something that comes from results, it something that comes from within. Don’t get me wrong. you can borrow your coaches & mentors faith in you if you don’t have it yet, but at some point you will need to develop my own. Only then will you truly stand in your power. Only then will you be able to see your value and to charge what you’re worth.
So if you’re finding yourself in that place of darkness,
I want you to know that it is possible for you to get to the other side. You still have value. You are a still a Goddess Rising. You are capable. You are worthy & deserving.
How do you get to the other side…
- Breathe & feel your feelings. I get it. You don’t want to admit failure or that you’re feeling defeated. Make a list of everything you’re feeling. Acknowledge it. This allows the “stuck” energy to flow again.
- Make peace with it. I’m not saying that you have to like the struggle you’re currently experience, I’m saying that you have to find the good in the bad. For instance, when I wanted to quit last December, it pushed me to find my confidence and to be more authentic. It pushed me to go through the fear. Every “hard” moment has a purpose. Find it and you will be able to move on.
- Get clear as to what you want and why you want it? Don’t make things up here. Just identify what it’s in your heart’s desire and go from there. If you’re not sure that you still want a business then go more general then that.
- What is your next step? Focus on the next step and how can it be a win. Sending out an email. Inviting people into your list. Doing sales calls. It might also be to find the right people to support you and to ask for help (that’s what turned things around for me). They are all steps. What is your next step that you can take today? Start making a list of these because it will build up your confidence.
- Focus on taking Action and getting through it.
The only alternative is to quit and I know that you are not going to do that. I can’t tell you how how often you’ll find yourself having a “hard” moment in your business or “how” long it will last, but I can tell you that you will get through.
Feel your feelings, focus and take action. That’s it. That’s all you have to do.
In case you’re wondering, I don’t have it all figured it out. I don’t believe I ever will. All I know for sure is that I am committed to helping a million entrepreneurs find their confidence so that we can change the world together. The only I have to do is take the next step.
if you’re ready for a little bit of help, I invited you to join for a FREE breakthrough coaching session. We’ll work together to figure out your next step. If we figure out that our visions match up, I will also invite you to join one of my programs.
Click the link to apply and book your 1-1 time with me.
See you soon,