Have you had so many failures in your business that it’s zapped your self-esteem and confidence? Like maybe you want to quit because of it.
So today I thought I’d share with you a few steps as to how to get your confidence back so you can do what you need to do to do what you need to do to have a bigger impact & get paid what you’re worth.
First things first …
If you’re in a place of darkness, i get it. I’ve been there and so has every entrepreneur on the planet.Last December I was depressed and on the edge of quitting. I seriously thought about quitting because getting a six-figure job would be just so much easier than building a six-figure business. I even started to look for a job.
I had lost all hope that “this” dream would ever work.
Then I reached out and asked for help and I found myself actually making progress. My message got clearer. I got excited about my business. I found my confidence & voice. I stopped letting fear get the better of me.
I just kept taking one step in front of the other.
What I can tell you is that confidence isn’t something that comes from results, it something that comes from within. Don’t get me wrong. you can borrow your coaches & mentors faith in you if you don’t have it yet, but at some point you will need to develop my own. Only then will you truly stand in your power. Only then will you be able to see your value and to charge what you’re worth.
So if you’re finding yourself in that place of darkness,
I want you to know that it is possible for you to get to the other side. You still have value. You are a still a Goddess Rising. You are capable. You are worthy & deserving.
How do you get to the other side…
- Breathe & feel your feelings. I get it. You don’t want to admit failure or that you’re feeling defeated. Make a list of everything you’re feeling. Acknowledge it. This allows the “stuck” energy to flow again.
- Make peace with it. I’m not saying that you have to like the struggle you’re currently experience, I’m saying that you have to find the good in the bad. For instance, when I wanted to quit last December, it pushed me to find my confidence and to be more authentic. It pushed me to go through the fear. Every “hard” moment has a purpose. Find it and you will be able to move on.
- Get clear as to what you want and why you want it? Don’t make things up here. Just identify what it’s in your heart’s desire and go from there. If you’re not sure that you still want a business then go more general then that.
- What is your next step? Focus on the next step and how can it be a win. Sending out an email. Inviting people into your list. Doing sales calls. It might also be to find the right people to support you and to ask for help (that’s what turned things around for me). They are all steps. What is your next step that you can take today? Start making a list of these because it will build up your confidence.
- Focus on taking Action and getting through it.
The only alternative is to quit and I know that you are not going to do that. I can’t tell you how how often you’ll find yourself having a “hard” moment in your business or “how” long it will last, but I can tell you that you will get through.
Feel your feelings, focus and take action. That’s it. That’s all you have to do.
In case you’re wondering, I don’t have it all figured it out. I don’t believe I ever will. All I know for sure is that I am committed to helping a million entrepreneurs find their confidence so that we can change the world together. The only I have to do is take the next step.
if you’re ready for a little bit of help, I invited you to join for a FREE breakthrough coaching session. We’ll work together to figure out your next step. If we figure out that our visions match up, I will also invite you to join one of my programs.
Click the link to apply and book your 1-1 time with me.
See you soon,